IoT in Telecoms Conference 2020 – Virtual Conference
Mobile Europe & European Communications welcomes you this year’s Internet of Things in Telecoms Conference 2020.
2020 will be crucial year for IoT deployments and developments, as we move into the era of 5G. Join us for a two-day, virtual conference on 21st and 28th July 2020, to get the inside track from some of the most senior and experienced speakers within telcos who are shaping the industry, plus insights from other industry experts.
The conference will feature a keynote from Jiri Laznicka, Chief Technology and Information officer for IoT, Orange Group, on collaboration and partnerships to drive IoT maturity.
Other highlights include…
- Dr John Davies, Chief Scientist, Future Business Technology, BT, describes the role of 5G in IoT
- Kai Steuernagel, Head of IoT Architecture and Frontend Development – Consumer IoT, Deutsche Telekom, delves into smart homes
- Fernando Llobregat Baena, Head of IoT Enterprise, BICS will discuss connectivity in IoT
- Adarsh Krishnan, Principal Analyst, ABI Research, outlines developments in the communication tech that underpins IoT
- Matt Hatton, Founding Partner, Transforma Insights, will talk about extracting intelligence from data
- Professor Dror Fixler, PhD, Co-Founder & CEO of FirstPoint Mobile Guard Ltd, will probe cybersecurity issues that affect individuals and companies
And so much more.
Join us and be inspired – this is an outstanding opportunity to hear from some of the most powerful forces shaping IoT today, and learn about emerging trends and upcoming developments.